MFT Stamps February Release Countdown Day 5

 


Hello friends! Welcome to my very first post on my very first blog. I am still very new to blogging so please bear with me as I learn (and make changes) as I embark on this new adventure.

Today is the start of the MFT February Release Countdown. This release is packed full of amazing products. My card today features the new A Little Somethin' Somethin' illustrated by Tiddly Inks.

I stamped this adorable image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used the coordinating A Little Somethin' Somethin' Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Skin: E000/00/21/11/13 R00
Hair: E30/33/35/37/39
Clothing: RV00/10/21/23/25
Shoes: E50/51/53/57
Cupcake: RV10/21, E51/53


I used another piece of Neenah Solar White card stock and some Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks to add a subtle splash of color to the background. I stamped a sentiment from the set before trimming the panel out with one of the A2 Stitched Rectangle Set 2 Die-namics. I then adhered the panel to a piece of Poppin' Pink Card Stock (4.25" x 5.5") which was then adhered to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").

I added my colored image with some foam adhesive tape for some added dimension and interest. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peeks and inspirations! The February Release will arrive on February 8 at 10 am EST.

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I'll be back tomorrow with more sneak peeks. 

Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments