MFT Stamps February Release Countdown Day 1

 

Hello friends! Guess what? There's only 1 more day left until the MFT February Release! The release will be available tomorrow at 10 am EST! 

On this last day of the sneak peeks, I want to share with you a fun slimline birthday card featuring these absolutely adorable kittens and balloons from the new Purr-fect Pairs.

I stamped the images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and highlighted with gel pens. I used the coordinating Purr-fect Pairs Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Kittens: C00/0/1/3/5, R00/0
Blue: B0000/000/00/02
Yellow: Y0000/11/13/15
Green: YG00/01/03/17

I used another piece of Neenah Solar White card stock, the Mini Cloud Edges stencil, and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to create some fluffy clouds for the background. I trimmed the panel out with the largest of the Slimline Double Stitched STAX Die-namics. I matted this front panel with a slightly larger piece of black card stock for a bit of contrast. I then adhered the panel to a Smooth White card base (3.5" x 8.5"). 


I added my colored images directly onto the panel. I then stamped a sentiment from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of black card stock I added and heated some white embossing powder. I trimmed the sentiment out and adhered it to the panel with some foam adhesive tape for some added dimension and interest. I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peeks and inspirations! 


I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share another project from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.




Comments