MFT Stamps February Release Countdown Day 4

Hello friends! It's the MFT February Release Countdown Day 4 and I'm back with another card to share with you. Today I have a fun boxcard featuring the new Fairy-Tale Friendship.

I stamped these adorable images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used the coordinating Fairy-Tale Friendship Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Dragon: YG01/03, B000/00
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Hair: E53/33/35
Pink: RV10/21/23
Castle: C00/0/1, B00/02, RV10/21, E23
Clouds: C00/0


I used some Smooth White and Gravel Gray Cardstock to cut out all of the necessary parts of the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Die-namics, the new Mini Slimline Outside the Box Clouds Die-namics and the new Cloud Trio Die-namics

I created the background panel with the Mini Cloud Edges stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. Liquid adhesive was used to assemble and decorate the boxcard. 



Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peeks and inspirations! 



Thank you for taking the time to visit today. I hope you liked my boxcard. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. 

Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.




 

Comments