MFT Stamps February Release is Here!

Hello Friends! Let's Party Like Animals! The February Release is now available! 🎉🎉🎉 Head over to the MFT Boutique to check out all of the awesome new products! While you’re there, be sure to also check out all of the amazing inspirations from my fellow DT members. 

I have one more project to share with you. This birthday boxcard features the fun images from the new Barnyard Birthday. These critters are so excited and ready to celebrate any occasion! Did you see that adorable pig? Oh my goodness! Cuteness overload! 

I stamped these adorable images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used the coordinating Barnyard Birthday Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Pig: E0000/000/00 R30 E11, E41/43
Cow: W00/0/3/5/7, E0000/000/00 R30 E11, E41/43
Chicks: Y0000/11/13/15, Y15, R24
Rainbow Hats: R24, Y35, Y13/15, YG01/03, B12/24


I used another piece of Neenah Solar White card stock, the  Mini Cloud Edges stencil, and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to create some fluffy clouds for the background. I used the  the Outside the Box Die-namics and the Outside the Box Low Profile Die-namics to trim out this panel and some MFT Kraft Card Stock


Next, I used the Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics to trim some MFT Sour Apple Card Stock. I ink blended to very tips of the grass with some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink for a bit of variation in the color.

A piece of MFT Red Hot Card Stock and the new Arched Happy Birthday Die-namics were used to create the sentiment on the background. The front sentiment was stamped and trimmed with the die from the Outside the Box Low Profile set.

I assembled all of the parts of the boxcard and attached all of the colored images with liquid adhesive.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations! 

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my boxcard. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments