MFT Stamps Tweet Greetings Card Kit Preview




Hello Crafty Friends! There's a new My Favorite Things card kit on its way! This Tweet Greetings Card Kit is packed full of the tweetest elements just perfect for so many occasions.


Today, I have a clean and simple slimline card to share with you featuring the sweetest little birdhouse from the kit. I wanted to create a little rainbow line up of these birdhouses and chose to stick with Spring colors for a pastel rainbow.

I used the Home Sweet Home Die-namics to cut out the birdhouses from 5 colored card stock (Cotton Candy, Lemon Drop, Limelight, Summer Splash, and Grapesicle). The hanging rings and line were cut out of Smooth White card stock. I cut an extra piece of the roof and bottom of the birdhouse from each of the colored card stock and the main body of the birdhouse out of Smooth White card stock. I added the extra layers of card stock to create some dimension. I assembled the birdhouses with liquid adhesive.

Next, I trimmed a piece of Smooth White card stock with the Slimline Starter Die-namics. I adhered the birdhouses to the panel, which was then adhered to a Smooth White card base (3.5" x 8.5"). 

I stamped a sentiment from the Tweet Greetings stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of Black Licorice card stock. I added white embossing powder and heat embossed.  The sentiment was trimmed out with the sentiment strip die from Blueprints 27 Die-namics set. The sentiment was adhered to the panel with some foam adhesive for dimension and interest. I kept the card clean and simple by finishing with just a few sparkling clear sequins.


The Tweet Greetings Card Kit will arrive February 22 at 10:00 am EST.

 Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!



I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments