MFT Stamps Tweet Greetings Card Kit Release Day



Hello Crafty Friends! The Tweet Greetings Card Kit from My Favorite Things is now available! In addition to the card kit, there is also a super adorable Heartfelt Fence Die-namics sold separately and a Beautiful Branch Die-namics available as one of the Free with $60 Gift choices. 



I have two cards to share with you today. The first one is a birthday boxcard featuring items from the Card Kit as well as that super cute Heartfelt Fence Die-namics. Isn't this just the sweetest white picket fence? I wonder if MFT would make a life-sized one for my house?


For this boxcard, I diecut the necessary parts of the Outside the Box, OTB Low Profile Add-on and OTB Grassy Hills Die-namics out of Smooth White and Limelight card stock. I found that die cutting 2 of the Heartfelt Fence Die-namics was just right to fit around the front and sides of the boxcard base.


I also diecut the Home Tweet Home Die-namics and Birds of a Feather Die-namics out of Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Summer Splash, Cotton Candy, Red Hot, Kraft and Black Licorice card stock. A piece of pattern paper from the Happy Pattern Paper Pad was used for the background.


I white heat embossed a sentiment from the Tweet Greetings stamp set and trimmed it out with the sentiment die from Blueprints 27 Die-namics.


All of the elements were assembled with liquid adhesive. Acetate strips were used to suspend the birds in mid-air and reinforce the thin posts supporting the birdhouses.

My second card is a mini slimline birthday card featuring elements from the Card Kit and the Beautiful Branch Die-namics.


I diecut the necessary parts of the Home Tweet Home Die-namics and Birds of a Feather Die-namics out of Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Kraft, Limelight, and Black Licorice card stock. 


I added some very simple coloring to the edges of the birds and branch with Copic markers (Y13/15, E31, YG03) to give the elements some dimension. Gel pens were used to add highlights and the black parts of the birds' eyes.


I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock, the Slimline Cloud Edges stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to create a fluffy cloud background. The Stitched Mini Slimline STAX Die-namics was used to trim the panel. I matted the front panel with pieces of Smooth White (3" x 6") and Lemon Drop (3.25" x 6.25") cardstock. I then adhered the panels to a Smooth White card base (3.25" x 6.25"). 

I finished the card with a white heat embossed sentiment from the Tweet Greetings stamp set which was trimmed out with a sentiment die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics set.


The Tweet Greetings Card Kit and the additional elements are now available for purchase at the MFT Boutique. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more Card Kit inspirations!


I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. 
Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations. 

Comments