MFT Stamps March Release is Here!

 


Hello Crafty Friends! The MFT Stamps March Release has arrived! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Head over to the MFT Boutique to check out all of the awesome new products! While you’re there, be sure to also check out all of the amazing inspirations from my fellow DT members. 

Today I have more card to share with you. It's clean and simple shaker card featuring the absolutely adorable and sweet mermaids from the new Bubbly Birthday set.

I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used the coordinating Bubbly Birthday Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Teal: G0000 BG10/11/13/49
Pink: RV10/21/23/25
Purple: V000/01/12/15/17
Yellow: Y11/13/15


I took a piece of white card stock (5.5" x 5.5"), Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks and the Ray of Light stencil to ink blend the background.

I took another piece of white card stock (5.5" x 5.5") and used one of the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to cut a window in the center. I adhered a piece of acetate to the backside and built a space for my shaker elements with foam adhesive tape. I added some sequins and closed up the shaker with the previously inked background.

I used a piece of black card stock and white heat embossed a sentiment from the set before trimming it out with one of the sentiment strip dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics set.

I adhered the shaker panel to a Smooth White card base (5.5" x 5.5"). Finally I added my colored image and the black sentiment strip to the panel with some foam adhesive tape for some added dimension and interest. 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more ideas and inspirations!

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my shaker card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments