MFT Stamps Stylish Bouquet Card Kit Preview



Hello Crafty Friends! There's a new My Favorite Things card kit on its way! This Stylish Bouquet Card Kit
 is packed full of the beautiful floral elements just perfect for so many occasions. The card kit will arrive tomorrow, March 22 at 10:00 am EST!


Today, I have two cards to share with you. The first one is a super clean and simple Thank You card featuring the flowers from the Flower Bouquet Die-namics and pattern paper from the Colorful Canvas Paper Pad, which are both included in the Stylish Bouquet Card Kit. I paired them with the matching Stylish Thank You Die-namics which will be available for purchase separately. 


I die-cut the eight flowers out of a piece of Smooth White and Summer Splash cardstock. In order to add dimension and interest, I curled the flower petals up a bit by rolling the edges of the flower petals between my fingers and the barrel of a pen. I adhered the two layers of the flowers with liquid adhesive. I added a small dot of NUVO Drops to the center of the flowers and set them aside to dry while I worked on the rest of the card.


I took a piece of Smooth White Card Stock (3.75" x 4") and die-cut the Stylish Thank You Die-namics in the center. I took a piece of Summer Splash card stock just large enough to cover the opening of the Thank You word, and adhered it behind the white panel with liquid adhesive.
I trimmed a similar piece of white craft foam in the same manner and adhered it to the back to give the panel some dimension and interest. 



Next, I took a piece of pattern paper from the Colorful Canvas and trimmed it down to (4.25" x 5.5") and adhered it to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5") with liquid adhesive. I adhered the Thank You panel and all of the flowers with liquid adhesive.



For my second card, I created a more colorful birthday card with the same flower die-cuts as above. I used the same technique to make the flowers exceptionalities they timeThis time the pieces were cut out of Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Lemon Drop, Butterscotch, Limelight, Sno Cone, and Summer Splash card stock. I also added some leaves from the set.


Limelight card stock and the new Flower Bouquet Builder stencil were used to create the appearance of more dimensional leaves.


I took a piece of Smooth White card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and the Stylish Happy Birthday Die-namics to die cut the front panel. I adhered a piece of Ripe Raspberry cardstock behind the Happy Birthday opening. I adhered the panel to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5") with liquid adhesive and decorated the front panel with all of the flowers.



The Stylish Bouquet Card Kit will arrive March 22 at 10:00 am EST.

 Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!



I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.





 

Comments