MFT Stamps April Release is Here!


Hello Crafty Friends! The MFT Stamps April Release has arrived! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Head over to the MFT Boutique to check out all of the awesome new products! While you’re there, be sure to also check out all of the amazing inspirations from my fellow DT members. 

Today I have more card to share with you. Today's card features the absolutely adorable and sweet fairies from the new Fairy Special set. I have sons and thus am very well versed in Star Wars, superheroes, Legos and Hot Wheels. I don't have much experience with fairies, princesses and unicorns. But these Fairy Special fairies have got to be the cutest ever! They completely stole my heart! 


I stamped the adorable images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used the coordinating Fairy Special Die-namics to cut them out. Gel pens were used to add some accents. I added some shimmer to the wings and star wands with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen. 


COPIC COLORS
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Hair: E30/53/33/35
Pink: RV000/00/10/21/23/25
Yellow: Y000/11/13/15/19
Blue: B00000/000/00/02/05
Wings: G0000 BG10/11
Star Wands: Y11/13/15
Bunny: E50/51/53
Tree: E42/43/44, YG01/03/17
Mushrooms: RV23/25 R27, E40/41/42


I created a subtle background with a piece of Smooth White cardstock (5.5" x 5.5"), Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide inks. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I used one of the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to cut a circular window in another piece of Smooth White cardstock (5.5" x 5.5"). I adhered the front panel onto the ink blended panel with some foam tape for added interest.

I adhered the colored images onto the panel -- some directly with liquid adhesive and some with foam tape for dimension and interest. I adhered the front panel onto a Smooth White card base (5.5" x 5.5") and finished the card with some sparkling clear sequins.


The MFT Stamps April Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.




 

Comments