MFT Stamps Happy Easter

Hello Crafty Friends! Happy Easter! I have a fun Easter card to share with you today. I decided to stretch my crafty supplies and enlist the help of these adorable bunnies from the Birdie Brown Birthday Buds set to add some Spring colors to this Easter card that I made for a friend.

I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored them with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I fussy cut them out since I don't have the coordinating dies but using the Birthday Buds Die-namics would have been so much faster.

COPIC COLORS
Bunnies: E50/51/53, R00
Flowers: Y13/15, C0
Pink: RV000/00/10/21/23/25
Yellow: Y000/11/13/15/17
Green: YG0000/00/01/03/17

For my background, I used a piece of Smooth White cardstock, the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to create a cloudy scene. I trimmed the panel to 4.75" x 6.75" before I adhered it to a piece of Grapsicle card stock (5" x 7").

For my sentiment, I used the Essential Alphabet Die-namics to diecut two sets of the necessary letters -- one from Smooth White and one from Grapesicle cardstock. I stacked the two layers and adhered them with liquid adhesive. 

I adhered the colored images and words onto the cloudy background with liquid adhesive. I finished the card with some sparkling clear sequins. 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more ideas and how-to videos!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.


Comments