MFT Stamps Rainbow Bridge Card Kit Preview

 


Hello Crafty Friends! There's a new My Favorite Things card kit on its way! The Rainbow Bridge Card Kit will arrive tomorrow, April 26 at 10:00 am EDT!


I have two cards to share with you today. For my first card, I have a super clean and simple sympathy card featuring this amazing new Through The Clouds stencil, Pet Silhouettes Die-namics and Rainbow Bridge Goodbyes stamp set. These are all included in the Rainbow Bridge Card Kit. I also used the new Cutest Clouds Ever Die-namics which is the new Free with $60 that will also be available tomorrow.


This is probably the closest I have come to a single layer card in quite a while. I used the Through The Clouds stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide to ink blend directly onto a Smooth White cardstock. I stamped one of the sentiments from Rainbow Bridge Goodbyes stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink.


I diecut one of the Pet Silhouttes Die-namics and Cutest Clouds Ever Die-namics out of Black Licorice and Smooth White cardstock. I adhered the diecuts onto the front panel with foam adhesive for some added dimension. I kept the card very clean and simple by finishing with just a few sparkling clear sequins. 


My second card features the new Pawsome Prints Paper Pad and the Rainbow Bridge Goodbyes stamp set, which are included in the card kit. I have also used the previously released Pawprints Die-namics and the new With Sympathy Die-namics which will be available for purchase separately starting tomorrow.


I diecut a piece of Smooth White cardstock with the With Sympathy Die-namics and one of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics before adhering it to a piece of Black Licorice cardstock trimmed just slightly larger than my white panel. 

I trimmed a piece of pattern paper from the Pawprints Paper Pad to 4.25" x 5.5" before adhering it to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). Then I adhered the white and black panel with liquid adhesive.


For the pawprint, I used a piece of Kraft cardstock and the Pawprints Die-namics. I used the negative space created with the leftover Kraft cardstock to align and adhere the paw parts with foam adhesive onto the white panel.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Rainbow Bridge Goodbyes stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, added white embossing powder and heat embossed. The sentiment was trimmed out with the Blueprints 27 Die-namics and adhered directly onto the panel.

I finished the card with a red clay heart embellishment from my stash.                                                                                             


The MFT Stamps Rainbow Bridge Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, April 26 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments