MFT Stamps Rainbow Bridge Card Kit Release Day

 


Hello Crafty Friends! The My Favorite Things Rainbow Bridge Card Kit is now available! Sympathy cards have got to be the hardest ones to make. This unique card kit and all of its amazing products makes the process of making a pet sympathy card just that much easier.



Today, I have clean and simple card to share with you featuring the Pawsome Prints Paper Pad, Pet Silhouettes Die-namics and the Rainbow Bridge Goodbyes stamp set from this card kit. I also used the previously released Pawprints Die-namics.


I diecut the heart from the Pawprints Die-namics several times out of Smooth White cardstock and once out of Red Hot cardstock. I diecut the cat shape of the Pet Silhouettes Die-namics out of Black Licorice card stock.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Rainbow Bridge Goodbyes stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, added white embossing powder and heat embossed. The sentiment was trimmed out with the Blueprints 27 Die-namics and adhered to the panel with some foam tape. I adhered all of the hearts and the cat silhouette to the white panel with liquid adhesives                                                                                                                

I trimmed a piece of pattern paper from the Pawsome Prints Paper Pad to 4.25" x 5.5" before adhering it to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). Then I adhered the white panel with liquid adhesive. I finished the card with a few sparkling clear sequins.


The MFT Stamps Rainbow Bridge Card Kit is now available! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments