MFT Stamps Greetings From The Couch Card Kit Preview


Hello Crafty Friends! There's a new card kit on the way! I am excited to share with you the brand new Greetings From The Couch Card Kit from My Favorite Things! This kit is packed with so many fun products! This Card Kit will be available as a bundle deal of 30% off the retail price while supplies last! 



The Greetings from the Couch Card Kit includes the following products:
Couch Potato Stamp Set
Fundamental Furnishings Die-namics
Potted Plants Die-namics
Take a Seat Die-namics
Finishes and Textiles Paper Pad
Card Stock - Smooth White (1), Cement Gray (1), Black Licorice )1), Kraft (1), Moroccan Spice (1), Candied Yam (1), Butterscotch (1), Sour Apple (1), Jalapeno Popper (1), Summer Splash (1), Cornflower (1)
The following will be available as a separate purchase:
Picture Window Die-namics
The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is Decor and More Die-namics.


My card today features this sweet scene created with the Take a Seat Die-namics, Potted Plants Die-namics, Fundamental Furnishings Die-namics, and Decor And More Die-namics. The card also features the Finishes and Textiles Paper Pad and a sentiment from the Couch Potato stamp set. This was so much fun to play with and the decor possibilities are endless.

First, I diecut the necessary parts out of Smooth White, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Limelight, and Gravel Gray cardstock. I also diecut one of the pillows out of a pattern paper from the Finishes and Textiles Paper Pad. I added a hint of Copic coloring and white gel pen highlights to some of the cardstock for some dimension and interest. I assembled all of the parts as shown with liquid adhesive and set them aside to dry.

I stamped a sentiment from the Couch Potato stamp set onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock  (4" x 5.25") with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the panel to a piece of pattern paper (4.25" x 5.5") from the Finishes and Textiles Paper Pad. I decorated the panel as shown with the elements and liquid adhesive.

Finally, I adhered the decorated panel to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").



The MFT Stamps Greetings From The Couch Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, May 24 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments