MFT Stamps Greetings From The Couch Card Kit Release

 

Hello Crafty Friends!The brand new Greetings From The Couch Card Kit from My Favorite Things! This kit is packed with so many fun products! This Card Kit will be available as a bundle deal of 30% off the retail price while supplies last! 


I have two clean and simple cards to share with you today. I love clean and simple designs. They are clean and to the point! The Couch Potato Stamp Set has just the right sentiments for this task!

My first card features the Take a Seat Die-namics, Fundamental Furnishings Die-namics, Decor and More Die-namics, Couch Potato Stamp Set and the Finishes and Textiles Paper Pad I diecut the necessary parts out of Smooth White, Summer Splash, Eiffel Tower, and Black Licorice cardstock. I also diecut the seat cushion out of a pattern paper from the Finishes and Textiles Paper Pad. I added a hint of white gel pen highlights to some of the cardstock for some  interest. I assembled all of the parts as shown with liquid adhesive and set them aside to dry.


I trimmed a piece of Smooth White cardstock with the largest of the Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline STAX Die-namics. I stamped a sentiment from the Couch Potato stamp set onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the panel to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock (3" x 6"). 


I decorated the panel as shown with the elements and liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the decorated panel to a Smooth White card base (3" x 6").


My second card features the Take a Seat Die-namics and the Finishes and Textiles Paper Pad. I diecut the necessary parts out of Smooth White, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, and Eiffel Tower cardstock. I also diecut some hearts from the Birds of a Feather Die-namics with Red Hot cardstock. I assembled all of the parts as shown with liquid adhesive and set them aside to dry.


I stamped a sentiment from the Favorite Friends stamp set onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4" x 5.25") with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the panel to a piece of patterned paper from the Finishes and Textiles Paper Pad (4.25" x 5.5"). 


I decorated the panel as shown with the elements and liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the decorated panel to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps Greetings From The Couch Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments