MFT Stamps May Release Countdown Day 5

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Guess what?! Today is the start of the MFT May Release Countdown. And you are in for a treat! This release is packed full of so many fun and amazing products. 

Today I have a two cards to share with you featuring the new Pure Poppies and Modern Serif Alphabet Die-namics. 

For the first card, I stamped the images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers. I used the coordinating Pure Poppies Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Pink: RV00/10/21/23/25
Green: YG01/03/17
Yellow: Y13

I used a piece of Smooth White card stock and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to add a subtle splash of color to the background. I trimmed the panel out with one of the A2 Stitched Rectangle Set 2 Die-namics. I stamped part of the sentiment from Tweet Greetings with MFT Extreme Black Ink directly onto the panel. I adhered the panel to a piece of Black Licorice cardstock trimmed just slightly larger than my panel to the back for a hint of color and separation from the card base. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the panel for some added dimension before  I adhered it to a Smooth White card base (5" x 7").

For the sentiment, I diecut the necessary letters from the Modern Serif Alphabet Die-namics twice -- once with Smooth White and once with white craft foam. I stacked and adhered each of the layer with liquid adhesive before adhering it directly onto the white panel. 

I finished the card with some Nuvo Drops Morning Dew to create some faux water droplets.      


My second card was made in the similar manner as the first one. 

COPIC COLORS
Yellow: Y11/13/15/17/19
Green: YG01/03/17


For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the new Everyday Scripted Greetings directly onto a Smooth White cardstock panel trimmed with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. Once again the letters were diecut twice: once with Summer Splash cardstock and once with white craft foam. I also added some highlights with a white gel pen.


I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the panel for dimension. The panel was adhered to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock (5" x 7") before being adhered to a Smooth White card base (5" x 7"). The card was also finished with some Nuvo Drop faux water droplets.



The MFT Stamps May Release will arrive on Tuesday, May 10 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments