MFT Stamps May Release is Here!


Hello Crafty Friends! The MFT Stamps May Release has arrived! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Head over to the MFT Boutique to check out all of the awesome new products! While you’re there, be sure to also check out all of the amazing inspirations from my fellow DT members. 

I have one more card to share with you from this May Release. Today's card features the absolutely adorable and sweet girl from the new PI Sunny Smiles and the beautiful new Modern Serif Alphabet Die-namics. I am loving this new alphabet die set! It's a gorgeous font and a great size!

If you're at all familiar with the cards that I make, then you'll know that I am a huge fan of clean and simple designs, white space and alphabet dies. So this card design has my signature all over it!

I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and highlighted gel pens. I used the coordinating PI Sunny Smiles Die-namics to cut it out.

COPIC COLORS
Skin: E000/00/30/21/11/93
Hair: E30/31/33/35/39/37
Clothing: C00/0, Y06/08, BG10/11/23/15
Shoes: C1/3/5/7


For the background, I trimmed a piece of Smooth White cardstock with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I diecut the necessary letters from new Modern Serif Alphabet Die-namics twice -- once with Smooth White cardstock (Lemon Drop cardstock for letters "H" and "I") and once with white craft foam. I stacked and adhered each of the layer with liquid adhesive before adhering it directly onto the white panel. 

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark Ink onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder and heat embossed. The sentiment was trimmed with one of the sentiment strip dies from the Blueprint Sketch 27 Die-namics. I adhered the sentiment onto the panel with foam tape.

Finally I adhered the decorated panel onto a piece of Summer Splash cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") and then a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps May Release is now available! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments