MFT Stamps May Vault Release Countdown Day 2

 



Hello, Crafty Friends! Today is the MFT May Vault Release Countdown Day 2! I am super excited to be participating in this vault release countdown! I have only been on the DT for a few months so this is especially fun and exciting for me to play with some of the wonderful products that are making a re-appearance in the MFT Boutique.

Today, I am sharing a wedding card featuring the absolutely beautiful Bride & Groom Die-namics and the Happily Ever After stamp set.

I diecut all of the necessary parts of the Bride & Groom Die-namics out of Smooth White and Eiffel Tower cardstock and assembled them as shown with liquid adhesive. I decorated the dress with some diamond stickers from my stash. I set them aside to dry as I made the background.


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock (4" x 6") and treated it with some anti-static powder. I used the Never-Ending Love Background stamp and Versamark Watermark Ink to stamp the background before adding some white pearl embossing powder and heat embossing it. I stamped a sentiment from the Happily Ever After set with some MFT Eiffel Tower Dye ink. I restamped the sentiment with Versamark Watermark ink and added some clear embossing powder before heat embossing. I added a hint of MFT Sno Cone Dye ink with a blending brush.

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the backside of the panel before adhering it to a piece of Sno Cone cardstock (5' x 7"). I added the bride and groom to the panel with some foam tape before adhering the panel to a white card base (5" x 7").



The MFT Stamps May Vault Release will arrive on Tuesday, May 17 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments