MFT Stamps May Vault Release is Here!

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! The MFT May Vault Release is now available! There are so many fun products that have been brought back to the MFT Boutique due to popular request. Be sure to check out the MFT Boutique and blog for these amazing products and inspirations.

Today, I am sharing a colorful birthday card featuring the Ride the Wave Die-namics and the Wavy Greetings stamp set. This wave is so much fun and can be used for so many different occasions. And the Wavy Greetings stamp set has the perfect complimentary sentiment for all of those occasions.


I took piece of white card stock and diecut it with the Ride the Wave Die-namics. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry  Distress Oxide inks to blend color onto the waves. I took another piece of white cardstock  (4.25" x 5.5") and stamped a sentiment from the Wavy Greetings with the Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink. 

I stamped the gorgeous butterfly images from the Winged Wonders onto a piece of vellum with Versamark Watermark ink. I added white embossing powder and heat embossed. I used the coordinating Winged Wonders Die-namics to cut them out. I also used the Flower Bouquet Die-namics to diecut a few flowers out of white cardstock. A large ball embossing tool was used to curl the petals up for some interest and dimension. 

I adhered the wave on to the stamped white panel with liquid adhesive. I trimmed a sliver off of the sides of the panel to give it a clean look. I adhered the panel onto a Smooth white card base (4.25" x 5.5"). The flowers and butterflies were added to the panel with liquid adhesive and double sided tape, respectively.


The MFT Stamps May Vault Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments