MFT Stamps Beach Day Card Kit Release


Hello Crafty Friends! The brand new Beach Day Card Kit from My Favorite Things is now available! This kit is packed with so many fun products that are just perfect for the upcoming summer months! This Card Kit will be available as a bundle deal of 30% off the retail price while supplies last! 

The Beach Day Card Kit includes the following products:
Life's a Beach Stamp Set
Beach Bungalow Die-namics
Beach Bungalow Accessories Die-namics
Shady Palm Die-namics
Card Stock - Smooth White (1), Poppin' Pink (1), Red Hot (1), Orange Zest (1), Lemon Drop (1), Limelight (1), Jalapeno Popper (1), Sno Cone (1), Summer Splash (1), Lazy Day (1), Cornflower (1), Kraft (1), Milk Chocolate (1), Cement Gray (1), Black Licorice(1)

The following will be available as a separate purchase:
Sandcastle Builder Die-namics
Sand and Surf Die-namics
The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is Itty Bitty Summer Stamp Set.


Today I have a fun rocker card featuring the elements from the new Beach Day Card KitI used the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to diecut the circles for the rocker card. I used the largest circle to diecut a full circle out of Smooth White cardstock and a half circle out of Summer Splash cardstock. I used the second largest to diecut a half circle and the third largest circle die to diecut full circle out of Smooth White cardstock. I used the new Sand and Surf Die-namics to create a fun edge for the smallest full circle. I also used the A2 Circle STAX Die-namics to diecut a smaller circle out of acetate to give support to the elements on the upper half of my scene.

In order to create a sandy beach scene, I ink blended Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide inks onto the smallest white full circle that I diecut. I set that aside to dry as I worked on the rest of the card.

I used Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Limelight, Green Day, Summer Splash, Kraft, and Cement Gray cardstock to diecut the parts out with the Shady Palm Die-namics, Beach Bungalow Die-namics, Beach Bungalow Accessories Die-namics, Sand Castle Builder Die-namics and the Cutest Clouds Ever Die-namics. I added some subtle Copic coloring to the tree and gel pen accents throughout.
 

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Life's a Beach Stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink directly onto the sandy beach panel.

To assemble the rocker card, I scored and folded the full white circle in half to make my rocker card base. I adhered the Summer Splash, Smooth White, acetate and "sand" colored layers of half circles onto the front of the card base as shown in the picture.

Liquid adhesive was used to adhere the circles and all of the elements. I finished the card with a few sparkling clear confetti sequins.

Here is a quick video to show the card in action.




The MFT Stamps Beach Day Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my rocker card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.



Comments