MFT Stamps June Release Countdown Day 1


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today is Day 1 of the MFT June Release Countdown! The new release is arriving tomorrow!

Today I have a super clean and simple card to share with you featuring the absolutely adorable images from the new Anywhere With You set. Aren't these images just the cutest ever? This is definitely one of my favorites from this release!


I stamped the images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and highlighted gel pens. I used the coordinating Anywhere With You Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Bunnies: E50/51/53/33, R00, R20
Bears: E0000/50/51
Red: R21/22/24/27/29
Dark Blue: B21/24/28/26
Light Blue: B000/00
Yellow: Y11/13/15/19
Black: W7
Silver: C1
Shadow: W1/3


I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock (3.5" x 8.5"), Mini Cloud Edges stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide and lightly blended some clouds in the upper right corner of the panel. The Slimline Starter Die-namics was used to trim out the panel. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered the colored images onto the panel with some foam tape for a bit of dimension. I lightly colored in some shadow beneath the vehicles with Copic markers to "ground" them. Finally, I adhered the panel to a top folding Smooth White card base (3.5" x 8.5").


The MFT Stamps May Release will arrive on Tuesday, June 7 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments