MFT Stamps June Release is Here!

 


Hello Crafty Friends! The MFT Stamps June Release has arrived! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Head over to the MFT Boutique to check out all of the awesome new products! While you’re there, be sure to also check out all of the amazing inspirations from my fellow DT members. 

I have one more card to share with you from this June Release. Today's card is a clean and simple one featuring the absolutely adorable and sweet girl from the new TI Grill-Friend so beautifully illustrated by Tiddly Inks.

I stamped the images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and highlighted with gel pens. I used the coordinating Grill-Friends Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Hair: E30/31/33/35/37
Red: R21/22/24/27/29
Blue: B21/24
White: C00/1
Silver: C1/3
Black: W5/7


I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to trim out a piece of Smooth White cardstock. Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink was used to add a subtle splash of color to the background. I adhered a piece of craft foam behind the panel before adding it to a piece of Lazy Day cardstock (4.25" x 5.5").

For the sentiment, I stamped a sentiment from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of Wild Cherry cardstock before adding white embossing powder and heat embossing.  The sentiment was trimmed with the Blueprint 27 DIe-namics.

I adhered all of the colored images onto the panel with foam tape behind the girl and the sentiment for some added interest. The panel was adhered to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with some clear sparkling sequins. 


The MFT Stamps June Release is now available! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments