MFT Stamps Cheers to Your Birthday Card Kit Preview



Hello Crafty Friends! There’s a fun birthday themed release on its way! The Cheers to Your Birthday Card Kit is packed with so many products just perfect for making birthday and celebratory cards! 

The Cheers to Your Birthday Card Kit includes the following products:
Raise a Glass Stamp Set
Drink Decor Die-namics
Garnish Die-namics
Long Stem Barware Die-namics
Barware Basics Die-namics
Card Stock - Wild Cherry (1), Orange Zest (1), Lemon Drop (1), Pineapple (limited edition) (1), Prickly Pear (1), Limelight (1), Field Day (1), Blue Beyond (1), Kraft (1), Cement Gray (1), Black Licorice (1), Smooth White (1), Translucent Vellum (1)
The following will be available as a separate purchase:
In Good Hands Die-namics
The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is the Cheers Die-namics.



I have a fun circle birthday card to share with you today featuring the Raise a Glass Stamp set, Long Stem Barware Die-namics and Drink Decor Die-namics from the Cheers to Your Birthday Card Kit. My card also features the In Good Hands Die-namics which will be available to purchase separately

I diecut the In Good Hands Die-namics, Long Stem Barware Die-namics and Drink Decor Die-namics out of a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I colored the pieces with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/11/13
Blue: B000/00/02
Green: YG00/01/03
Pink: R20/22/24
Glasses: C00/0, 0


I used the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to diecut four circles. With the largest circle, I diecut one white Smooth White and one out of Poppin' Pink cardstock. The second largest circle was used to trim the Limelight cardstock. And the third largest circle was used to diecut the Smooth White card front.

I stamped a sentiment from the Raise a Glass Stamp set with Extreme Black ink onto the smaller White circle. I adhered all of the colored pieces onto the White circle with liquid adhesive. 

I took the larger White circle and scored a line one-quarter inch from the edge. I placed a strong double-sided tape to the small segment and adhered it to the back of the pink circle to create a card base.

I used the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to diecut two circles out of Smooth White to create a card base. I  adhered the card front to the cardbase . Finally, I finished with a few sparkling clear sequins.




The MFT Stamps Cheers to Your Birthday Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, July 26 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments