MFT Stamps Cheers to Your Birthday Card Kit Release

 


Hello Crafty Friends! The brand new Cheers to Your Birthday Card Kit from My Favorite Things is now available! This kit is packed with so many fun products that are just perfect for the birthdays and anything celebratory! This Card Kit will be available as a bundle deal of 30% off the retail price while supplies last! 

I have two cards to share with you today. My first is a clean and simple wedding/anniversary card and features the new Long Stem Barware Die-namics, In Good Hands Die-namics and the new Free with $60, Cheers Die-namics.


I diecut the In Good Hands Die-namics and Long Stem Barware Die-namics out of a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I colored the pieces with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/11/13
Pearls/Glasses: C00/0, 0
Champagne: Y00/11/21 YR24
White sleeve: C00
Black sleeve: C3/5/7/9


The sentiment is the new Cheers Die-namics diecut out of Silver cardstock and adhered to a sentiment strip diecut from Smooth White cardstock and the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. 

I took a piece of Sno Cone cardstock and diecut with the A2 Stitched Circle STAX die-namics. I cut a slightly smaller piece of foam craft and adhered it to the back of the Sno Cone before adhering it to a Smooth White cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”) 

The hands and glasses were adhered with liquid adhesive. Foam tape was used to adhere the sentiment. I finished the card with a few sparkling clear sequins. 


For my second card, I was in the rainbow mood! This fun and colorful card features the Long Stem Barware Die-namics, Barware Basic Die-namics and the Raise a Glass Stamp set.


I diecut the Long Stem Barware Die-namics and Barware Basics Die-namics out of a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I colored the pieces with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS:
Red: R20/22/2427/29
Orange: Y17/38 YR04/07/09
Yellow: Y00/11/21 YR24
Green: YG00/01/03
Blue: B0000/000/00/02
Glasses: C00/0, 0

 

I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock and trimmed it using the largest of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I stamped a sentiment from the Raise a Glass Stamps set with Extreme Black ink. 

For a bit of interest, I dotted the background behind each glass with the matching Copic marker (R22, Y17, Y11, YG01, B000). I adhered all of the glasses with some foam tape. The panel was adhered to a piece of Black Licorice cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") before I adhered it to a Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").  I finished the card with some sparkling clear sequins.


The MFT Stamps Cheers to Your Birthday Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my rocker card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments

  1. Hello there,

    Ik have the Long Stem bareware die-namics set but what I
    don't understand is why you have the glasses to die out and the content of the glasses. What is the meaning of the last ones? Do you use them both? Hope you can help me. Thanks a lot.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariette! There are separate dies for the glasses and the content so that you can diecut them in two different colors or materials. For example, you can diecut the glass in vellum for a more translucent look, then diecut the "wine" in red cardstock. For my card, I diecut both parts in Neenah cardstock and colored them differently with Copic markers. Thank you for stopping by. I hope that helps.

      Delete

Post a Comment