MFT Stamps July Vault Release


Hello Crafty Friends! The @mftstamps July Vault Release is now live! 🎉 Be sure to check out the MFT blog and shop for all of the newly released products and inspirations! 

Today, I have a fun and very quick and easy birthday card to share with you featuring the Essential Birthday Messages and Essential Speech Bubbles Die-namics. This is a great design for that last minute card and can be customized to any color theme to match your recipient. 


I selected and stamped several sentiments from the Essential Birthday Messages with Versamark Watermark ink onto anti-static treated Cotton Candy, Poppin’ Pink and Limelight Card stock. I added white embossing powder and heat embossed before diecutting the sentiments with the Essential Speech Bubble Die-namics.

I adhered the sentiments onto the front of a Smooth White cardbase (4.25” x 5.5”) with foam tape. I finished the card with a few sparkling clear sequins. 


The MFT Stamps July Vault Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more vault release inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments