MFT Stamps August Release Countdown Day 2


Hello, Crafty Friends! It's Day 2 of the MFT August Release Countdown! This fun-filled release will be available Tuesday August 16 at 10:00 am EDT!

I have an oh-so-cute and not-so-spooky birthday card to share with you today featuring this adorable image from the new  RAM Too Cute to Spook, illustrated by the incredibly talented Rachelle Anne Miller. I've paired this super cute partying ghost with the fun new Hey,

I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating RAM Too Cute to Spook Die-namics to cut it out.

COPIC COLORS
Ghost: C00/0, R00
Orange: Y17 YR04/07/09
Yellow: Y11/13/15/19
Pink: RV00/02/04/06/09


I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to trim out a piece of Smooth White cardstock. Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink was used to add a subtle splash of color to the background. I adhered a piece of craft foam behind the panel before adding it to a piece of Poppin' Pink cardstock (4.25" x 5.5").

For the sentiment, I diecut the new Hey, Ghoul Die--namics twice, once out of Lemon Drop cardstock and once out of Smooth White cardstock. I adhered the two layers with liquid adhesive for a bit of dimension. For the second half of the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark Ink onto a piece of Poppin' Pink cardstock. I added white embossing powder and applied heat to emboss. I trimmed the sentiment out with one of the banners from Blueprints 27 Die-namics.

I adhered the sentiment and the colored image onto the panel with foam tape behind the ghost and sentiment banner for some added interest. The panel was adhered to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with some clear sparkling sequins.


The MFT Stamps August Release will arrive on Tuesday, August 16 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments