MFT Stamps August Release

Hello Crafty Friends! WooHoo! It’s here! The My Favorite Things August Release is now available! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Please visit the MFT Boutique and blog to check out the new products and many more inspirations from my fellow DT members.

Have you seen the new MFT Ride or Die set? It is absolutely adorable! πŸ°πŸ§ΈπŸš²πŸ›΄ There are so many cute images and an array of matching sentiments that are just perfect for so many occasions. 

Today I have a super clean and simple card to share with you. I stamped the images onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the Ride or Die Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Cow: E000/00/41/31/55, R000/00, W1
Bunny on scooter: E50/51/53/33, R00/30
Striped outfit: R05/24, B21/24
Scooter: R24, W5
Bunny on bike: E50/51/53/33, R00/30
Pink outfit: RV10/13/14, C0
Bike: BG13, C0/1, W5


For this  super clean and simple, almost single layer card design, I used temporary tape to mask off the bottom portion of the front of a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I used some Tumbled Glass  Distress Oxide inks to add a subtle splash of color to the background. I stamped a sentiment from the set directly onto the front panel using MFT Extreme Black ink.

I adhered the colored images onto the panel using foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest.


The MFT Stamps August Release is now available! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments