MFT Stamps Let's Party Card Kit Preview

 

Hello Crafty Friends! Surprise! There’s new card kit on its way! The Let's Party Card Kit is packed with all of the fixings just perfect for making birthday party cards! 

The Let's Party Card Kit includes the following products:
Let's Celebrate Stamp Set
Gather 'Round Die-namics
Sips and Sweets Die-namics
Gifts Galore Die-namics
Party Décor Die-namics
Card Stock - Smooth White (1), Ripe Raspberry (1), Wild Cherry (1), Orange Zest (1), Lemon Drop (1), Sour Apple (1), Summer Splash (1), Tropical Teal (1), Grape Jelly (1), Kraft (1), Milk Chocolate (1), Gravel Gray (1).


I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring the Let's Celebrate Stamp set, the Gather 'Round Die-namics, the Sips and Sweets Die-namics, the Gifts Galore Die-namics, and the Party Décor Die-namics, which are all included in the Let's Party Card Kit

I diecut all of the elements with Smooth White, Ripe Raspberry, Summer Splash, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple, and Gravel Gray cardstock. I used Copic markers and a gel pen to add some details to my diecuts. 

I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4" x 5.25") and masked off the bottom with some tape and ink blended some subtle color to the background with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink. I adhered all of the elements with liquid adhesive. I used a Copic Multiliner to draw in some strings for the balloons.

I adhered the decorated panel to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") before adhering all of the layers to a piece of Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The MFT Stamps Let's Party Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, August 2 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments