MFT Stamps Sending Sunflowers Card Kit Preview

 

Hello Crafty Friends! There’s a beautiful floral card kit on its way! The Sending Sunflowers Card Kit is just perfect for making fall themed and thank you cards! 

The Sending Sunflowers Card Kit includes the following products:
Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set
Sunflower Wreath Die-namics
Farmhouse Foundations Die-namics
Falling for Houndstooth Paper Pad
Card Stock – Smooth White (2), Fire Coral (1), Lemon Drop (1), Pineapple - limited edition (1), Lazy Day (1), Cement Gray (1), Sour Apple (1), Jalapeno Popper (1), Kraft (1), Milk Chocolate (1)

The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is the Blessed Die-namics.

Today, I have two cards to share with you that I have made with the Sending Sunfowers Card Kit. 



I used Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Butterscotch, Milk Chocolate and Prickly Pear cardstock to diecut all of the necessary parts. 

I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock (3.75" x 3.75") and stamped a sentiment from the Thoughtful Greetings Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I assembled the wreath and flowers with liquid adhesive and adhered them to the stamped panel. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Prickly Pear cardstock (4" x 4") before adhering it to a piece of patterned paper from the new Falling for Houndstooth Paper Pad (5.5" x 5.5").


Finally, I adhered the decorated panel to a Smooth White card base (5.5" x 5.5"). I finished the card with some highlights with a white gel pen and a few sparkling clear sequins.


My second card also features the Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set, Sunflower Wreath Die-namics, and Farmhouse Foundations Die-namics.

I used Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Butterscotch, Milk Chocolate, Prickly Pear and Cement Gray cardstock to diecut all of the necessary parts. I very lightly colored the watering can with Copic marker to give it some dimension.


I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the Thoughtful Greetings Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I trimmed it out with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I used masking tape to cover the bottom portion of the panel before blending a light layer of Salvage Patina Distress Oxide Ink onto the panel.

I assembled the watering can and flowers with liquid adhesive and adhered them to the stamped panel. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Prickly Pear cardstock before adhering it to a piece of Sno Cone cardstock (4.25" x 5.5").


Finally, I adhered the decorated panel to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with some highlights with a white gel pen and a few sparkling clear sequins.



The MFT Stamps Sending Sunflowers Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, August 30 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments