MFT Stamps Sending Sunflowers Card Kit Release



Hello Crafty Friends! The brand new Sending Sunflowers Card Kit from My Favorite Things is now available! This kit is filled with so many fun products that are just perfect for sending thank you notes and warm thoughts! This Card Kit will be available as a bundle deal of 30% off the retail price while supplies last! 

I have two fairly clean and simple cards to share with you today. While I love the beautiful sunflowers that can be made with this Card Kit, I also believe in the idea of stretching your crafty dollars and getting the most out of your products. Yesterday, I showcased the more traditional use of this Sending Sunflowers Card Kit. 

My cards today both feature the new Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set  and Sunflower Wreath Die-namics but have a slightly different look. I have used the dies to make daisies!


I love Gerbera Daisies! For my first card, I used the sunflower dies from the Sunflower Wreath Die-namics to create this jar of Gerbera daisies.

I used Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Cotton Candy, Poppin' Pink, Milk Chocolate and Sour Apple and Sno Cone cardstock to diecut all of the necessary parts from the Sunflower Wreath Die-namics and Farmhouse Foundations Die-namics.

I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock and stamped a sentiment from the Thoughtful Greetings Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I trimmed out the panel with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics.

I assembled the jar and flowers with liquid adhesive and adhered them to the stamped panel. I adhered the panel onto a piece of patterned paper from the Colorful Canvas Paper Pad (4.25" x 5.5").


Finally, I adhered the decorated panel to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with some highlights with a white gel pen and a few sparkling clear sequins.


My second card was a super easy design to match the clean and simple beauty of the traditional white daisies. 

I used Smooth White and Lemon Drop cardstock to diecut all of the necessary parts from the Sunflower Wreath Die-namics

I stamped a sentiment from the Thoughtful Greetings Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a piece of Lemon Drop cardstock. I trimmed out the sentiment with the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.


I assembled the flowers with liquid adhesive and adhered them to a piece of Lazy Blue cardstock. I adhered the blue panel onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock trimmed with the scalloped edge die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.


I adhered the panels onto a piece of Lemon Drop cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") before adhering it to a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I adhered the sentiment onto the card front with some foam tape for a bit of interest and dimension.


The MFT Stamps Let's Party Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments