MFT Stamps Coffee Shop Card Kit Preview



Hello Crafty Friends! There’s a super fun Coffee Shop Card Kit on its way! This card is just perfect for making coffee-themed thinking of you, let's get together and thank you cards! 

The Coffee Shop Card Kit includes the following products:
Coffee Order Stamp Set
Coffee Shop Stamp Set (Kit Exclusive)
Bistro Basics Die-namics
Be Your Own Barista Die-namics
Make a Sign Die-namics
Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad
Card Stock – Smooth White (1), Kraft (1), Milk Chocolate (1), Cement Gray (1), Gravel Gray (1), Black Licorice (1)
Available Separately:
Window Seat Die-namics
Industrial Finishes Die-namics
Pots and Plants Die-namics

Today, I have a fun coffee shop scene boxcard to share with you featuring many of the elements from this Coffee Shop Card Kit.

I used Smooth White, Kraft, Milk Chocolate, Gravel Gray and Red Hot cardstock to die cut all of the necessary elements from the Bistro Basics Die-namics, Be Your Own Barista Die-namics, and Make a Sign Die-namics. I also diecut the parts from the Outside the Box Die-namics and Outside the Box Low Profile Die-namics. I also used one of the pattern paper from the new Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad that is included in the card kit.

I used Copic markers and a white gel pen to add some color and highlights to the elements.

COPIC COLORS
Cupcakes: E53/33, E37, R24
Glass Dome: BG70/72


For the menu and the Coffee Shop signs, I used the awesome Coffee Shop Stamp set -- this stamp set is only available as a component of the Coffee Shop Card Kit and cannot be purchased separately. I used Versamark Watermark ink to stamp elements onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting it to emboss.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Coffee Order stamp set onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock before die cutting with one of the sentiment strips from the Outside the Box Low Profile Die-namics.

I assembled all of the parts as shown in the pictures with liquid adhesive. I used some acetate pieces and strips to add support to the back of some of the elements. 



The MFT Stamps Coffee Shop Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, September 27 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my boxcard. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments