MFT Stamps Coffee Shop Card Kit Release



Hello Crafty Friends! The brand new Coffee Shop Card Kit from My Favorite Things is now available! This kit is filled with so many fun products that are just perfect for creating coffee-themed cards for so many different occasions! This Card Kit will be available as a bundle deal of 30% off the retail price while supplies last! And don't forget, the super cute Coffee Shop Stamp set is an exclusive item that is only available with the purchase of the kit.

I have one more inspiration to share with you from this Coffee Shop Card Kit. I love how versatile this kit is. You don't have to limit yourself to just creating coffee shop scenes. Today, I used the Coffee Order Stamp setBistro Basics Die-namics, Be Your Own Barista Die-namics, Industrial Finishes Die-namics, Pots and Plants Die-namics and the Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad to create my cozy dream kitchen.


I used Smooth White, Gravel Gray, Black Licorice, Summer Splash and Red Hot cardstock to diecut all of the necessary elements. Copic markers and a white gel pen were used to add some color and highlights to some of the parts.

COPIC COLORS
Cake: E53/33, E37, R24
Plant: YG01/03/17

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Coffee Order stamp set directly onto a piece of the patterned paper from the Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad (4" x 5.25"). I adhered it to a Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I decorated the panel with the selected elements as shown in the pictures.


The MFT Stamps Coffee Shop Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments