MFT Stamps Mice Day to Celebrate with BIG Birthday Wishes


Hello Crafty Friends! Happy Friday! I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring two of my favorite MFT birthday products: the absolutely adorable Birdie Brown Mice Day to Celebrate set and the Big Birthday Wishes Die-namics. I am so in love with all of the Birdie Brown illustrations but these mice have really stolen my heart! I just love the expressions on their little faces! And I just love the bold statement from this beautiful word die.

I stamped the images from the Mice Day to Celebrate onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I fussy cut out the images since I didn't have the coordinating Mice Day to Celebrate Die-namics to cut them out with. 


COPIC COLORS
Mice: E50/51/53/33, R000/00, C7
Red: R05/08/24/29
Blue: B0000/000/00/02
White: C00/0
Cupcake: E40/41, R08, B00, Y13


I also used Red Hot and Licorice Black cardstock to diecut the Big Birthday Wishes Die-namics. I diecut one layer of the word die with each of the color cardstock and adhered them together for some dimension and to have it stand out a bit from the background. I added some highlights with a white gel pen.

I adhered the word die and balloons directly onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (5" x 7"). I adhered the rest of the colored images with foam tape for some dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel onto a Smooth White card base (5" x 7").


As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to visit the MFT Blog and MFT YouTube Channel for endless inspirations and how-to-videos. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments