MFT Stamps Christmas Cash Kit Preview Day 1


Hello Crafty Friends! There is an awesome new MFT Stamps Christmas Cash Kit on its way! And it's a super fun one that is just perfect for the the upcoming cash and gift card giving season! Let's face it, whether it is because the recipient wants it or you are just stumped for a better gift idea, giving cash and gift card has become a norm. With this kit, you will be set for all of those cash and gift card giving needs not just for Christmas but all year long! The kit is so jammed packed with so much goodness that we will share sneak peeks over the next two days. The Christmas Cash Kit will arrive on Tuesday, November 29 at 10:00 am EST!

The Christmas Cash Kit will include the following products:
Christmas Cash Stamp Set
Price Tag Stamp Set
Money Card Die-namics
Christmas Complements Die-namics
Feelin' Festive Paper Pad
Lip Balm Pouches
Card Stock – Smooth White (3), Ripe Raspberry (1), Wild Cherry (1), Moroccan Spice (1), Caribbean Sea (1), Tropical Teal (1), Prickly Pear (1), Jalapeno Popper (1), Kraft (1), Black Licorice (1), Iridescent Rainbow (1)

I had so much fun playing with this kit that I created two cards to share with you today. For my first card, I used the Money Card Die-namics to diecut the card out of Smooth White cardstock and some trimmings out of the patterned paper from the Feelin' Festive Paper Pad


For the sentiment, I used a couple of sentiments from the amazing Christmas Cash Stamp set. For the Naughty and Nice one, I used a stamping tool to help keep my alignment so that I could stamp part of the stamp with black and part of it with red ink. I covered the Nice part of the stamp with tape before inking it up with Extreme Black Premium ink. I removed the tape and stamped onto my card panel. Then, I covered up the boxes and the Naughty with tape and inked up the stamp with Red Hot Premium ink. Once again, I removed the tape and stamped onto my card panel. Finally, I stamped the check mark with the same red ink.


I used the Christmas Complements Die-namics to diecut the stocking out of Smooth White and Red Hot cardstock. I lightly colored the edges of the white part of the stocking with Copic marker C0 to help it stand out from the background. I used the Lip Balm pouch to tuck a rolled up dollar bill onto the card. I assembled the card as shown in the picture with liquid adhesive. I popped the stocking onto the card with some foam tape for a bit of interest.


My second card was created similarly to the first card. I used the same stamping method in the stamping tool to stamp the sentiment in two colors.


I used the super fun and cute Santa's hat from the Christmas Complements Die-namics to decorate this card.


I assembled the card in the same manner with liquid adhesive for the card and foam tape for the Santa's hat.


I had so much fun that I made two very clean and simple cards to show you today. But  the possibilities are literally endless!


The MFT Stamps Christmas Cash Kit will arrive on Tuesday, November 29 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this release. Be sure to stop by because there is a LOT more to reveal tomorrow! Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments