MFT Stamps Christmas Cash Kit Preview Day 2




Hello Crafty Friends! It's Day 2 of the MFT Stamps Christmas Cash Kit preview! This is such a fun and versatile kit. But in addition to the kit, there will also be a variety of matching products that will be released with the kit and can be purchased separately. These add-ons will turn this kit into the perfect kit for all cash and gift card gifting all year long! The Christmas Cash Kit and all of the extras will arrive on Tuesday, November 29 at 10:00 am EST!

The Christmas Cash Kit will include the following products:
Christmas Cash Stamp Set
Price Tag Stamp Set
Money Card Die-namics
Christmas Complements Die-namics
Feelin' Festive Paper Pad
Lip Balm Pouches
Card Stock – Smooth White (3), Ripe Raspberry (1), Wild Cherry (1), Moroccan Spice (1), Caribbean Sea (1), Tropical Teal (1), Prickly Pear (1), Jalapeno Popper (1), Kraft (1), Black Licorice (1), Iridescent Rainbow (1)

Available for purchase separately:
Gift Card Pocket Die-namics
Coffee Bean Background Stamp
Coffee Break Stamp Set
Coffee Break Companions
Birthday Cash Stamp Set
Birthday Basics Die-namics
Tooth Fairy Wishes Stamp Set
Tooth Fairy Die-namics
Gas Money Stamp Set
Fill 'er Up Die-namics

Today, I have a fun Tooth Fairy themed card to share with you. This is a unique way to present the Lost Tooth Loot to the special someone in your life. I used the Money Card Die-namics to diecut the card and trimmings out of Smooth White and Lazy Day cardstock. 

For the cardbase, I used a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4.25 x 11") that I scored and folded at 5.5". I placed the card die on top of the folded card base just slightly extending beyond the fold line so as to preserve the hinge of the card. I ran it through my die cutting machine to create the cardbase with rounded corners matching the front panel.


Using Smooth White, Lemon Drop, Lazy Day and Licorice Black cardstock, I also die cut the tooth, accessories from the Tooth Fairy Die-namics and the gift card pocket from the Gift Card Pocket Die-namics for the inside of the card. I used Copic marker BG0000 to lightly color the wings. 

I stamped sentiments from the Tooth Fairy Wishes Stamp set onto a piece of Smooth White, Lemon Drop and directly onto the cardbase with Extreme Black Dye ink. I trimmed the yellow sentiment out with a paper trimmer and the white strip out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.



I assembled the card both in inside and out, as shown in the pictures, with liquid adhesive .


The MFT Stamps Christmas Cash Kit will arrive on Tuesday, November 29 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments