MFT Stamps Christmas Cash Kit Release



Hello Crafty Friends! The brand new Christmas Cash Kit from My Favorite Things is now available! This kit is filled with so many fun products that are just perfect for creating cash and gift card holder cards for Christmas and all yearlong. Be sure to also grab those amazing add-ons to expand the possibilities of this kit.

The Christmas Cash Kit will include the following products:
Christmas Cash Stamp Set
Price Tag Stamp Set
Money Card Die-namics
Christmas Complements Die-namics
Feelin' Festive Paper Pad
Lip Balm Pouches
Card Stock – Smooth White (3), Ripe Raspberry (1), Wild Cherry (1), Moroccan Spice (1), Caribbean Sea (1), Tropical Teal (1), Prickly Pear (1), Jalapeno Popper (1), Kraft (1), Black Licorice (1), Iridescent Rainbow (1)

Available for purchase separately:
Gift Card Pocket Die-namics
Coffee Bean Background Stamp
Coffee Break Stamp Set
Coffee Break Companions Die-namics
Birthday Cash Stamp Set
Birthday Basics Die-namics
Tooth Fairy Wishes Stamp Set
Tooth Fairy Die-namics
Gas Money Stamp Set
Fill 'er Up Die-namics

I have one more inspiration to share with you from this Christmas Cash Kit. I love how versatile this kit is. Today's card is a coffee-themed gift card holder. 

I diecut the mugs and coffee beans out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Coffee Break Companions Die-namics. I colored them with Copic markers and accented with gel pens.

COPIC COLORS
Mugs: R22/24/29/39
Coffee: E0000/000/51/31/35
Coffee Beans: E33/39


I took a piece of Smooth White cardstock (5.5" x 8.5") and scored and folded it at the 4.25" mark. I used the card die from the new Money Card Die-namics, strategically placed with the die  slightly beyond the folded edge of the cards so as to preserve the fold for the hinge of the card. 

I stamped two sentiments from the new Coffee Break Stamp set with Milk Chocolate Premium Dye ink onto the card front and inside. 


I stamped the Coffee Bean Background stamp with Kraft Premium Dye ink onto a piece of Kraft cardstock. I used the new Gift Card Pocket Die-namics to diecut the pocket for my gift card. 

I assembled all of the parts as shown in the picture with liquid adhesive.


The MFT Stamps Christmas Cash Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments