MFT Stamps Mini Mugs

Hello, Crafty Friends! I have a fun, cheerful, clean and simple card to share with you today featuring these adorable collection mugs created from the new Mini Mugs Die-namics. I've paired them up with one of the sweet coffee-themed sentiments from the new Coffee and Conversation Stamp set. 


I used the Mini Mugs Die-namics to diecut the mugs and accessories out of Smooth White, Red Hot, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Limelight, Summer Splash, Grapesicle and Kraft cardstock. I also used the MSTN Cool Christmas Tree Die-namics to diecut some hearts out of the same colored cardstock. I adhered the parts with liquid adhesive. I used Copic marker C0 and a white gel pen to add some subtle dimension to the whites and shine to my mugs.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Coffee and Conversation with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4.25" x 5.5").  I used the second largest A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to trim the edge of the panel. I just love the subtle faux stitching and how it added just the right amount of interest without distracting the attention from focal points. 

I adhered the mugs to the panel in rainbow order with foam tape. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the panel before adhering it onto a piece of Kraft cardstock. Finally, I adhered the whole panel to a top folding Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


Have you checked out all of the amazing new products from the he MFT Stamps November Release? Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for some awesome inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments