MFT Stamps November Release Countdown Day 1

 



Hello, Crafty Friends! Guess what?! Tomorrow is the big day! The MFT Stamps November Release will be available tomorrow, Tuesday, November 8 at 10:00 am EST! 

I have one more sneak peak inspiration for you. Today, I have a clean and simple birthday card featuring this adorable flock of birds from the new RAM Number Fun - 8 set. This super sweet collection of Number Fun stamps is beautifully illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.

I stamped the image and one of the sentiments onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS
Birds: B0000/000/00/02, Y00, R00, YR00
Flower/Heart: R22/24
Bee: T3, Y15
Yellow: Y11/13/15/19


I trimmed the panel with the second largest of the dies in the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the panel before adhering it to a piece of Lemon Drop cardstock. Finally, I adhered the panel onto a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps November Release will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, November 8 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more ideas from this awesome release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments