MFT Stamps Crafty Hands Card Kit Release

 


Hello Crafty Friends! The new My Favorite Things Stamps Crafty Hands Card Kit is now available! It's super fun and packed with so many crafty themed products! Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations!

I have a fun crafty Hello card to share with you today featuring several elements from this Card Kit. I am just loving all of the miniature versions of the crafty products in our stash! Did you see the little stencils and blending tool? Sooo adorable! 


I used the Mini Messages and More Stamp set to stamp one of the sentiments onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock. I used the Die Cuts and ScrapsPaper Goods, Creature Comfort and Tools of the Trade Die-namics to diecut all of the necessary parts out of Smooth White, Cotton Candy, Poppin' Pink, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Kraft, Cement Gray and Black Licorice cardstock and vellum. I diecut the Crafty Hands Die-namics out of a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock them with Copic markers.  

COPIC COLORS
Hands: E000/21/11, RV25
Ink on Blending Tool: BG32

I adhered the parts with liquid adhesive. I used a white gel pen to add some subtle dimension to the whites and shine to the diecuts.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Crafty Friends Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4.25" x 5.5").  I used the second largest A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to trim the edge of the panel. 

I adhered all of the diecuts to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape (for the little hands and card). I adhered the panel onto a piece of Poppin' Pink cardstock. Finally, I adhered the whole panel to a top folding Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps Crafty Hands Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations from my fellow DT!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments