MFT Stamps Crafty Hands Card Kit Preview



Hello Crafty Friends! There is an awesome new MFT Stamps Crafty Hands Card Kit on its way! It's super fun and the most unique one that I have ever seen. This kit is just perfect for the for all of the crafters and recipients of handmade cards in your life. The Crafty Hands Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, December 20 at 10:00 am EST!

The Crafty Hands Card Kit will include the following products:
Mini Messages & More Stamp Set
Crafty Hands Die-namics
Die Cuts and Scraps Die-namics
Paper Goods Die-namics
Card Stock (14 sheets) Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Wild Cherry, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple, Summer Splash, Tropical Teal, Cornflower, Grape Jelly, Smooth White, Kraft, Black Licorice, Heavyweight Vellum

Available Separately:
Creature Comforts Die-namics
Just Add Paint Die-namics
Tools of the Trade Die-namics
The Free with $60 releasing with this month's kit is the Crafty Friends stamp set.

Today I have a fun birthday card to share with you featuring the Mini Messages & More Stamp Set, Crafty Friends Stamp set, Die Cuts and Scraps, Paper Goods, Creature Comforts and Tools of the Trade Die-namics from this Crafty Hands Card Kit.


I used the Mini Messages and More Stamp set to stamp one of the sentiments onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock. I used the Die Cuts and Scraps, Paper Goods, Creature Comfort and Tools of the Trade Die-namics to diecut all of the necessary parts out of Smooth White, Cotton Candy, Poppin' Pink, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Kraft, Cement Gray and Black Licorice cardstock. I adhered the parts with liquid adhesive. I used a white gel pen to add some subtle dimension to the whites and shine to the diecuts.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Crafty Friends Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4.25" x 5.5").  I used the second largest A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to trim the edge of the panel. I just love the subtle faux stitching and how it added just the right amount of interest without distracting the attention from focal points. 

I adhered all of the diecuts to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape (behind the little birthday card). I adhered the panel onto a piece of Summer Splash cardstock. Finally, I adhered the whole panel to a side folding Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps Crafty Hands Card Kit will arrive on Tuesday, December 20 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments