MFT Stamps December Release Countdown Day 5



Hello, Crafty Friends! It's the start of the MFT December Release Countdown! I am so excited to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The release is filled with so many awesome products! I can't wait to show you them over the next few days. The release will be availabe Tuesday, December 13 at 10:00 EST.

Today I have a rather clean and simple birthday card to share with you featuring the new Banner Day Celebration Stamp set, Solid Numbers, Outline Numbers and It's a Banner Day Die-namics.  I created a fun celebratory backdrop for these dies with the new Festive Fireworks stamp set. 

I absolutely LOVE alphabet and numbers die sets! They are so much fun to play with and a great way to personalize your cards. This definitely makes handmade cards stand out from store bought cards. These Numbers die sets are amazing! They are a whopping 2" tall! Perfect for making a bold statement. The Solid Numbers Die-namics can be used independently or in conjunction with the Outline Numbers Die-namics as I have in my card today.

These could not have come at a better time. I was in need of a card for a 93rd birthday celebration next week. Milestones usually refer to 18, 21, 20, 30, 40, etc. But I think any birthday beyond 80 is amazing and should be considered a milestone. Ninety-three is definitely a milestone that needed to be acknowledged ... but probably not an existing card that you would find ready-made in the store.


I stamped the images from the Festive Fireworks Stamp set onto a piece of Smooth White card stock (5" x 7") with MFT Red Hot, Lazy Day and Cornflower Premium Dye inks. A stamping tool was really helpful in lining up these layered stamps. I trimmed the panel down to 4.75" x 6.75" before matting it with a piece of Cornflower cardstock (5" x 7").

I used the new Solid Numbers Die-namics and Outline Numbers Die-namics to cut it out the numbers "9" and "3" in Lazy Day and Cornflower cardstock, respectively. I stamped one of the sentiments from the Banner Day Celebration Stamp set onto a piece of anti-static treated Red Hot cardstock with Versamark Watermark ink. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. I diecut the sentiment out with the new It's Banner Day Die-namics with Red Hot and Cornflower cardstock. I accented the diecuts with a white gel pen.  

I adhered the numbers and banner onto the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel onto a Smooth White card base (5" x 7").


The MFT Stamps December Release will arrive on Tuesday, December 13 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments