MFT Stamps December Release Countdown Day 2


 

Hello, Crafty Friends! It's Day 2 of the MFT December Release Countdown! This awesome release is filled with so many wonderful products and will be available Tuesday, December 13 at 10:00 EST.

Today I have a beautiful card and matching tag to share with you featuring the new Roses All Around Cover-Up Die-namics and the Roses in Bloom Die-namics. These dies are absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites from this release. 


I diecut the Roses All Around Die-namics out of Smooth White cardstock twice. I layered and adhered them together with liquid adhesive. This could have also been accomplished quickly with a spray adhesive. 

I took another piece of Smooth White cardstock and ink blended with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink. I used the Roses All Around diecut to roughly map out where to ink blend the darker pink colors Kitsch Flamingo and Festive Berry Distress Oxide inks. I set that aside to allow it to dry while I worked on the sentiment.


I stamped one of the sentiments from the Banner Day Celebration Stamp set onto a piece of anti-static treated Poppin' Pink cardstock with Versamark Watermark ink. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. I diecut the sentiment out with the new It's Banner Day Die-namics with Poppin' Pink cardstock. I accented the diecuts with a white gel pen.  

I adhered the cover up diecut to the inked panel with liquid adhesive. I adhered the banner onto the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel onto a Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5") and finished the card with a few sparkling clear sequins.


I created the matching tag in a similar manner with the matching Rose in Bloom Die-namics which was also diecut twice out of Smooth White cardstock then adhered to a inked panel diecut with a circle die. I added a banner sentiment in a similar manner. 


I adhered the banner with foam tape and added sparkling clear sequins. Finally, I used a hole puncher to add a matching ribbon from my stash to the tag. 


The MFT Stamps December Release will arrive on Tuesday, December 13 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card and tag. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments