MFT Stamps December Release Countdown Day 3




Hello, Crafty Friends! It's Day 3 of the MFT December Release Countdown! This amazing release is filled with so many amazing products and will be available Tuesday, December 13 at 10:00 EST.

Today I have a clean and simple shaker card to share with you featuring the new Tall Cheers Die-namics that I have paired with the new Champagne Sentiment Stamp set, Pop the Champagne Die-namics and the Colorful Confetti Background Stamp. 

I’m loving this new Colorful Confetti Background Stamp! It is so versatile! The stamp was brilliantly designed so that you can can stamp once, as I have here, for a subtle display of confetti, or you can rotate, re-ink and stamp again (possibly in another color of ink) for a fuller look. This rotate, re-ink and stamp can be repeated again and again until you’ve gone full circle for burst of colors! 


I diecut the parts from the Pop the Champagne Die-namics out a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb, Gold Shine and Black Licorice cardstock. I colored the images with Copic markers.

COPIC COLORS:
Champagne Bottle: YG00/01/03/17, E40/41
Cork: E31/35

I took a piece of Smooth White card stock (5" x 7"), treated it with some anti-static powder, and stamped the image from the Colorful Confetti Background Stamp with Versamark Watermark ink. A stamping tool was really helpful with this process. I added gold embossing powder before heating setting the embossing. I love making larger-sized cards like this 5" x 7" card but so many products are made for smaller A2 sized cards. So my work around for this was to put my panel back into my stamping tool to ink up and heat emboss the extra segment of my panel that did not make it into the initial stamping with this 5.75" x 5.75" background stamp. Luckily, the pattern was sparse enough for me to hide the end of the first stamping and the beginning of the second stamping. It was also helpful that I knew that I was going to diecut the word die in this area so any extra empty space was easily hidden by the diecut.

Next, I diecut the Tall Cheers Die-namics and the burst from the Pop the Champagne Die-namics out of the panel. I trimmed the panel down to 4.75" x 6.75". I adhered a piece of acetate behind the "Cheers" letters and made sure that I saved and adhered the center of the letter "R" to the front of the acetate. 

Foam tape was added to the back of the panel to create a space for my shaker bits. I added some gold chunky glitter and closed off the back of the window with a piece of Black Licorice cardstock. I added more foam tape to the rest of the back of the panel before matting it with a piece of Black Licorice cardstock (5" x 7").


For the secondary sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Champagne Sentiments Stamp onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added gold embossing powder before heating setting the embossing. I trimmed the sentiment out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics.

I adhered the sentiment strip, bottle and cork onto the panel with foam tape for some dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel onto a Smooth White card base (5" x 7") .


The MFT Stamps December Release will arrive on Tuesday, December 13 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments