MFT Stamps December Release Countdown Day 4




Hello, Crafty Friends! Hi! It's the second day of the MFT December Release Countdown! This release is filled with so many amazing products and will be availabe Tuesday, December 13 at 10:00 EST.

Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you featuring the new A Very Big Hi Die-namics that I have decorated with the new Fundamental Florals Die-namics and Complimentary Greenery Die-namics. 

I LOVE word dies! And this A Very Big Hi Die-namics is a beaut! It’s beautiful simple font that makes a wonderful bold statement! 


I used the new A Very Big Hi Die-namics to diecut the word die out of Smooth White cardstock three times. I layered and adhered them with liquid adhesive for a bit of dimension. The new Fundamental Florals Die-namics and Complimentary Greenery Die-namics were used to diecut the flowers and leaves out of Lemon Drop, Princess Pink, Poppin' Pink and Limelight cardstock. I colored the base of the leaves with a YG03 Copic marker for a bit of dimension.

I adhered the letters, flowers and leaves onto piece of Princess Pink cardstock that I had diet with the largest of the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics. Finally, I adhered the panel onto a top-folding Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5") and finished with a few sparkling clear sequins.


The MFT Stamps December Release will arrive on Tuesday, December 13 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments