MFT Stamps December Release Day

Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT December Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing releases now available to purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations.

I have one more clean and simple birthday card to share with you that's purrfect for that cat lover in your life. The card features these super adorable kitties from the new YUZU Catitude set that is beautifully illustrated by the incredibly talented Yan Au.

I've paired them up with the new Banner Day Celebration Stamp set and It's a Banner Day Die-namics. I'm loving this banner die! it adds so much pizzazz and dimension to the cards!

I stamped the images from the new YUZU Catitude onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and highlighted with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU Catitiude Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Cat #1: C00/5/7, R000/00, E44
Cat #2: YR20/21/24/27, C0, R000/00, E44, R22, C5
Cat #3: C00/0/1, R000/00, E44
Toilet paper: C0, E41/31
Yarn: B21/24, R24/29


I stamped one of the sentiments from the Banner Day Celebration Stamp set onto a piece of anti-static treated Red Hot cardstock with Versamark Watermark ink. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. I diecut the sentiment out with the new It's Banner Day Die-namics with Red Hot and Lazy Day cardstock. I accented the diecuts with a white gel pen.  

I diecut a piece of Smooth White with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I did a rough layout of all my colored images and banner to decide on the right placement of a sentiment from the Catitude set onto the panel. I also borrowed the "Happy" from a previously release set YUZU Eat Lots of Cake. I stamped the sentiments onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black Premium ink.

I adhered the colored images and banner onto the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. 


The MFT Stamps December Release is now available! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments