MFT Stamps January Release Countdown Day 5

Hello, Crafty Friends! It's the start of the MFT January Release Countdown! I am so excited to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The release is filled with so many fun products! I can't wait to show you them over the next few days. The release will be availabe Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 EST.

Today, I have a fun interactive thank you card to share with you featuring the new Typewriter Die-namics, Typewriter Sentiments: Friendship Stamp and Pull Tab Slider Die-namics. Isn’t this the cutest little typewriter? I love that you can create it in any color combo of your choice.

First, I used the Typewriter Die-namics to diecut all of the parts out of Smooth White, Summer Splash, Carribean Sea, Cement Gray, Eiffel Tower, and Black Licorice cardstock. I assembled all of the parts with liquid adhesive.

For the background, I stamped the Typewriter Text Background Stamp with Sno Cone ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (4" x 5.125")


I stamped two of the sentiments from the Typewriter Sentiments: Friendship Stamp set onto the little note paper with MFT Extreme Black ink. I added a heart diecut out of Poppin' Pink cardstock using one of the dies from the It's Penguining to Look a Lot Like Christmas Die-namics set. 

For a bit of fun and surprise for the recipient, I aligned the note paper to only show the first sentiment initially. I connected the note paper onto a slider tab to reveal the second message when pulled. I used the slot die, included with the Typewriter Die-namics, to diecut a slot on the background panel directly behind the slot on the typewriter. I then I diecut a slider tab from the new Pull Tab Slider Die-namics out of Smooth White cardstock. I stamped the "PULL" sentiment from the Interactive Label Stamp set onto the end of the tab with Extreme Black ink. I slipped the little note paper through the slot and adhered it to the pull tab with a strong double sided tape. I added foam tape on either side and below the tab to create a channel and stopper for the tab. 


I then adhered the entire panel onto a piece of Summer Splash cardstock (4.25" x 5.25"). Finally, I adhered the entire panel onto a top folding Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.25"). I made the card slightly shorter than the standard A2 size card in order to allow the pull tab to fit into a standard A2 envelope.


The MFT Stamps January Release will arrive on Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments