MFT Stamps January Release Countdown Day 3



Hello, Crafty Friends! It's Day 3 of the MFT January Release Countdown! We're halfway there! This wonderful release is filled with so many amazing products and will be available Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 EST.

Oh I have a super cute stamp set to share with you today! Our sneak peek today includes the absolutely adorable YUZU Hunny Bunny that's so beautifully illustrated by our very own incredibly talented DT member Yan Au. I just love her illustrations! I look forward to her sets during each month's release. Her critters are beyond cute! And this month's release did not disappoint! The bunnies, birds and balloons in this set just stole my heart!

I have made a sweet slimline Valentine's Day card to showcase this amazing set.


I stamped the images from the new YUZU Hunny Bunny set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU Hunny Bunny Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Bunnies: C00/0/1, R000/00 (blush), R00/20 (ears), R20 (nose)
Birds: BG0000 B0000/000/00/02, Y35, R00
Pink: RV10/13/14/17
Blue: BG0000 B0000/000/00/02


For the background, I used Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks and the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil to create a pink cloudy sky on a piece of Smooth White cardstock (3.5" x 8.25"). I completed the scene with a subtle inking of Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide to the bottom edge of the card. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto the bottom of the panel with MFT Extreme Black Premium ink.


Once the panel was dry, I adhered all of the colored images with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the decorated panel to a side-folding Smooth White cardbase (3.75" x 8.5").


The MFT Stamps January Release will arrive on Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments