MFT Stamps January Release Countdown Day 1

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Guess what?! Tomorrow is the big day! The MFT Stamps January Release will be available tomorrow, Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 am EST! 

I have one more sneak peak inspiration for you. Today, I have a clean and simple punny card featuring the super fun We Make a Great Combo set! I LOVE this set! It is just packed with so many fun food combos. My favorite, of course, is this absolutely adorable box of French Fries! Let's face it, who doesn't love French Fries??? I already have so many card designs in mind for this set!

I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I also diecut the necessary letters from the Essential Alphabet Die-namics out of the same Neenah Solar White cardstock and Black Licorice cardstock. I colored the images and letters with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating We Make a Great Combo Die-namics to cut them out. 

COPIC COLORS
Red Box: R22/05/24/46, R22, T7
French Fries / Letters: Y11/19 YR23
Shadow: T0/2


I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock with MFT Premium Extreme Black ink. I used the largest A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to trim the edge of the panel. 

I adhered the two sets of letters together with the slight offset of the black shadow layer. Then  I  adhered the letters to the panel with liquid adhesive. I added the French Fries to the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest.

Finally, I adhered the panel onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock before adhering it to a top folding Smooth White cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps January Release will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments