MFT Stamps January Release Countdown Day 2



Hello, Crafty Friends! It's Day 2 of the MFT January Release Countdown! This awesome release is filled with so many wonderful products and will be available Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 EST.

Today I have a sweet card featuring this absolutely adorable image from the new TI Sweetheart set that can be used for so many occasions ... especially Valentine's Day which is just around the corner. I paired her up with the new Tall Love Die-namics and X's and O's Background Stamp.


I stamped the TI Sweetheart image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I diecut a couple of hearts from the new Box of Chocolate Die-namics out of the same Neenah Solar White cardstock. I colored the images and hearts with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating TI Sweetheart Die-namics to cut it out. 


COPIC COLORS
Skin: E000/00/11/93
Hair: E31/33/35/39/37
Dress: RV13/14/17, C00/0/1
Shoes/Hearts: RV10/13/14/17


For the background, I stamped the new X's and O's Background Stamp with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of Smooth White cardstock (5.5" x 5.5") and set aside to dry while I worked on the rest of the card. 

I diecut the new Tall Love Die-namics and scissors from the Tools of the Trade Die-namics out of Poppin' Pink and Silver Shine cardstock.

Using the third largest die from the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, I diecut a circle window out of a piece of Smooth White cardstock (5.5" x 5.5") for the card front.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the TI Sweetheart set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics


I adhered the circle-windowed card front panel to the top of the background panel with foam tape. I adhered the letters from the Tall Love Die-namics onto the background panel with liquid adhesive. I adhered the colored image and sentiment strip onto the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension. The scissors and extra hearts were attached to the card front with liquid adhesive.

Finally, I adhered the entire panel onto a Smooth White cardbase (5.5" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps January Release will arrive on Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments