MFT Stamps January Release Countdown Day 4


Hello, Crafty Friends! It's the second day of the MFT January Release Countdown! This release is filled with so many amazing products and will be available Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 EST.

Today, I have a fun interactive card to share with you featuring the new Box of Chocolate Die-namics, Sweet Nothings Stamp set, and X's and O's Background Stamp.  I love that the card is versatile enough to be used as a Valentine's Day card or just to send some love any time of the year.


First, I used the Box of Chocolate Die-namics to diecut all of the parts out of Smooth White, Cotton Candy, and Poppin’ Pink cardstock. The set includes a die for the hinge if you choose to create a liftable lid for your box of chocolate. I chose to diecut the hinge out of vellum for a hopefully less noticeable appearance. I diecut the solid pink heart twice in order to add a little stability to the box lid as well as have space to hide the hinge.

The chocolates were diecut out of a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I colored them with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS
Chocolates: E31/35/39, E21/23/25/29
White Chocolate: E50/51

 I assembled all of the parts with liquid adhesive.


For the background, I stamped the new X's and O's Background Stamp with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of Smooth White before trimming it out with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. 

I adhered the entire panel onto a piece of Cotton Candy cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). Finally, I adhered the entire panel onto a top folding Smooth White card base (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The MFT Stamps January Release will arrive on Tuesday, January 17 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more sneak peeks. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments