MFT Stamps January Release


Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT January Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing release is now available to purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations.

I have one more card to share with you today. I envisioned a cake shop display of cakes and cupcakes as I made this mini slimline boxcard featuring the new Dessert on Display Die-namics. This is such a fun set to play with and to create your recipient's favorite desserts. 

I diecut all of the elements of the Dessert on Display Die-namics with Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock, Cotton Candy, Sno Cone and Milk Chocolate cardstock.  I colored them with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS
Cake: E51/53/55
Chocolates Frosting: E33/35/39
White Frosting: E41
Strawberries: R22/24/29, YG03/17

I assembled all of the parts with liquid adhesive and acetate strips to adhere the parts together. I left a segment of the acetate strip (about 3/4" long) extending beyond the bottom of the cake stands to later attach to the shelves of the boxcard.


Smooth White and Cotton Candy cardstock were used to cut out all of the necessary parts of the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Die-namics. I used partial die cutting to increase the height of the pink back panel to 4.25" so as to extend beyond the height of my cakes. I cut a slightly smaller piece of Smooth White cardstock for the inside panel. I used a score board to score lines at 1/2" intervals onto the white panel to create some interest and the appearance of a wood wall panel for my cake shop. 

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the new Sweet Nothings Stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of white cardstock and diecut with one of the dies from the boxcard set.

I assembled the parts of the boxcard with liquid adhesive. I decorated the boxcard as shown in picture by attaching the acetate strip extensions on the cake stand onto the boxcard shelves.


The MFT Stamps December Release is now available! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more release inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Comments

Post a Comment